Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Oak and Acorn The Label strive to ensure you are satisfied. We want you to love and enjoy your purchase. If something isn’t quite right, please let us know.
Please read the following Returns & Exchanges Policy information below first to ensure you qualify to make a return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item(s) you wish to return. Items are only eligible for a return if the item is faulty, otherwise an exchange is applicable (at customers expense). Please note, no 'change of mind' returns are accepted. Once we have qualified your a return, please send hour items back to our warehouse in a traceable mailing satchel. Please note, return postage is at your expense.
Once your package is sent, please email email@example.com with the header titled ‘RETURN PURCHASE’ and your tracking number, reason for return and original order details within the body of the email. Please note we are unable to take responsibility for any return packages that are lost in transit.
Please send your return to the following address:
OAK AND ACORN THE LABEL RETURNS
24 Massachusetts Court,
VARSITY LAKES, QLD 4227
If you require clarification or have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS, EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
The following outlines the returns, exchanges and refund policy for Oak and Acorn The Label. All return policies issued by Oak and Acorn The Label abide by and are in line with Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed and deemed as faulty by Oak and Acorn The Label, or for an exchange re-order. A store credit code will be issued in all other circumstances.
By completing your order and processing your payment with Oak and Acorn The Label, you are accepting the following terms and conditions;
- Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt for a store credit. Please note we do not offer refunds for change of mind or for incorrect sizing. A refund will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed as faulty by Oak and Acorn The Label.
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item(s) as we are not able to accept returns with marks or stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to you, the customer.
- By purchasing from Oak and Acorn The Label, you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependent on individual monitor settings.
Returns are processed within 7-10 business days of them being received.
You will receive an email with the details and outcome of your processed return.
- A store credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the returned item(s), taking into account any discounts that may have been applied to the original purchase.
- The only circumstances under which a refund will be issued is if you have either provided a re-order number for an exchange item or have been approved for a refund due to a garment being deemed faulty.
- A store credit is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction.
- A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- A store credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Our pieces are all limited productions and sell out quickly, so if you hope to exchange your item we recommend returning to our website and placing a new order for the correct size. You can then return your original order for a refund of the original purchase price, excluding shipping. Please note, in the case where the new order pricing may be higher than the original order pricing, unfortunately we are unable to price match the new order. Please ensure all above return instructions are followed.
- Manufacturing Fault: Please contact customer service via email email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. We will treat this at the highest of priority.
- Other Faults: Should the fault be something that has occurred after general wash and wear in line with our washing instructions, please provide photographic evidence and a detailed description of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org for our team to review.
Refunds will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed to be faulty. Please contact the Oak and Acorn The Label Customer Service Team to be approved for a refund for damaged or faulty products.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Oak and Acorn The Label cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent out or returned to us. Oak and Acorn The Label are happy to assist with any questions, but please direct all enquiries to the company delivering your package. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if Oak and Acorn The Label are approved a credit by the delivery company for the lost/damaged item. We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Oak and Acorn The Label. If we do not receive a return or receive a return that has been damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Our Delivery Services will either “safe drop” your package (authority to leave) or it will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Delivery Services will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact the provider delivering your package along with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on an Oak and Acorn The Label order cannot be passed onto delivery providers, as we are a separate service.
- Pre-orders are to be paid for at the time of the order being placed and will be shipped as close to the date provided on the Oak and Acorn The Label website as possible.
- Please refer to the description of the item on our website to see the approximate delivery window. Please keep in mind the date provided is an estimated date and the item may arrive earlier or later than anticipated.
- All items ordered together will be held and shipped together once the pre-ordered item arrives.
- If you require items that are not on pre-order to be shipped earlier please place a separate order for these items.
- Please take care when processing your order as all pre-orders are final – no additional items can be added to the order and the order cannot be cancelled or edited before delivery.
- Only one discount/credit code can be used per order.
- If you have an existing code during a sale period, unfortunately only one can be honoured - so it is up to you to decide which ones to use.
- If you forget to use the code in your order we are unable to refund/credit the difference after the fact.
- Discount codes cannot be honoured beyond their expiry date